Orange Kissed Cranberry Sauce

HGK Orange Kissed Cranberry Sauce

Tomorrows Thanksgiving! 
I don't have to make cranberry sauce because my niece, Danielle, is bringing it. However, I always like to make it to share with friends and family. XO.

Orange Kissed Cranberry Sauce

2 cups of orange juice
2 cups of Piloncillo/Panela (unrefined whole cane sugar)
3 vanilla pods
6 cups of fresh cranberries
4 apples peeled and cubed (if organic leave the peel on)
1 tsp orange zest or good good Orange Extract (today I used extract because I did not have oranges)


In a dutch oven bring the OJ, sugar and vanilla pods to a boil.  Add the apple cubes, boil for 10 minutes.  Add the cranberries, boil for 10 minutes.  Add the zest or extract.
Once 3/4 of the cranberries have popped and all is nice and thick it's ready!

This is a refrigerator version.

Enjoy!


Comments

  1. This looks delicious! I feel like there could be non-pork substitutes too! Great post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great article thanks for sharing this informative information. I will visit your blog regularly for some latest post. I will visit your blog regularly for Some latest post. How To Cook Fast

    ReplyDelete
  3. brampton appliances This is my first time i visit here and I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially it's discussion, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was just browsing through the internet looking for some information and came across your blog. I am impressed by the information that you have on this blog. It shows how well you understand this subject. Bookmarked this page, will come back for more. Queen Size Mattress

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very interesting blog. Alot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that I'm interested in, but I'm most definately interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know. https://brandedkitchen.com/product/6-bottle-wine-caddy/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, It really is incredibly fantastic and informative website. Good to discover your site Very well article! I’m simply in love with it.
    Grossistes du miel au Québec

    ReplyDelete
  7. One day you are on the top! your posts are so helpful peoples learn many things from your blog. Visit my site 192.168.l.l

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts