- Curry Chicken Salad on Croissant
- Fresh Fruit Salad
- Mini Brownies
- Peanut Butter & Jelly on Whole Wheat
- Cheddar Cheese Sticks
It was a beautiful day...Sunny Day 75-78 degrees with a very lazy breeze. Georgous! We all took our picnic blankets & set the children lose...they ran, walked & played for a couple of hours. Everyone loved the picnic lunch.
So, the Sunday of the same week is when Kelly called....'I'd love too' was my response.
We decided on a Menu for 25:
- Curry Chicken Salad on Crossiant
- Homemade Smoked Gouda Pimento Cheese on Grilled Baquette Rounds
- Ceasar Salad with Homemade Croutons & Dressing
- Fresh Fruit Salad with a Citrus Poppy Seed Dressing
- Kettle Chips
- Petite Double Chocolate Brownies
The Baptismal Luncheon turned out fabulous.