Homemade Yogurt

I did it!!!  I made yogurt!!!  Our household loves yogurt, I spend $50-60 a month on yogurt, sometime more.   We love the good yogurt by: Brown Cow & Bulgarian Yogurt.    Over a year ago I attempted to make yogurt...it never cultured...the result was liquid.  So of course, after being so disappointed the idea left my mind for a while.  Then after paying $4.68 for Bulgarian plain yogurt I thought "oh come on Darlene you have got to master this".  Well I'm not a master yet but that is my goal.  I made a gallon of yogurt with Whole Foods Whole Milk $3.58...this is $20 worth of yogurt.  So Happy.  So Satisfying. So Simple. So Real.  So Whole.  This is the beginning of a beatuiful delightful weekly ritual.  Yum.
Thank you Micheal from makeyourownyogurt.com the instructions were so simple.

Comments

Popular Posts