About Honey Girl Kitchen

History Of Honey Girl Kitchen


I have been a lover of cooking since I was a child. As the seventh of eight children I can remember being as young as four helping set the table as well as having a chair propped up next to the sink to help wash dishes. My Mother cooked every meal…breakfast, lunch and dinner…my five sisters and I learned the skill and love of cooking early on.

The love of cooking is the only way of life I have known.

Honey Girl Kitchen caters the most intimate event in your life to the most casual party.

Contact us today.

Darlene Menu Planner 214.532.3510

Comments

  1. I can see that you are an expert at your field! I am launching a website soon, and your information will be very useful for me.. Thanks for all your help and wishing you all the success in your business.
    Dominican Republic

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts