|An old love letter...|
Good bye 2011 I am grateful for the lessons learned.
My motto for 2012 is "To Sir With Love"...I love the song, I love the movie & I will use the phrase as a professional/personal motto.
Sir = my clients + my followers + my family + my friends.
- I will adopt a gluten free lifestyle...gluten makes me sleepy & lethargic
- I will enjoy a daily afternoon tea...a moment to slow down & be grateful
- I will write love letters to my husband...the best way to remind him 'I wouldn't trade you for a new kitchen' even though I've thought about it
- I will go to the Y 5 days a week...physical activity will be a priority, it makes me happy
- I will eat smaller portions...same delicious food (gluten free) just smaller portions
- I will hold my 5 year old daughter more...may she never think she's 'too big or too old' to be held
- I will seek out a catering mentor
- I will patent an idea/kitchen item I've had in mind for years that will make every households life a bit easier in the kitchen
- I will seek out resources to make this patent a reality
- I will attend a "Make Mine A Million $ Business" this year...a entrepreneur women's conference. Want to come?
- I will blog twice a month
- I will complete by cookbook by March 2013
These goals are attainable and I will keep a reminder in my Franklin, in my kitchen & at my bedside table.
Wishing you a healthy, prosperous and joyous 2012!