Catering Opportunity


Sunday, April 25, Kelly, one of the Mom's in our play group called to ask if I would be interested in catering her son's Baptismal Luncheon. I was honored too.

The Monday before, Carmella & I hosted play group at the Dallas Arboretum...I packed a picnic for all.
  • Curry Chicken Salad on Croissant
  • Fresh Fruit Salad
  • Mini Brownies
  • Peanut Butter & Jelly on Whole Wheat
  • Fishes
  • Cheddar Cheese Sticks

It was a beautiful day...Sunny Day 75-78 degrees with a very lazy breeze. Georgous! We all took our picnic blankets & set the children lose...they ran, walked & played for a couple of hours. Everyone loved the picnic lunch.

So, the Sunday of the same week is when Kelly called....'I'd love too' was my response.





We decided on a Menu for 25:

  • Curry Chicken Salad on Crossiant
  • Homemade Smoked Gouda Pimento Cheese on Grilled Baquette Rounds
  • Ceasar Salad with Homemade Croutons & Dressing
  • Fresh Fruit Salad with a Citrus Poppy Seed Dressing
  • Kettle Chips
  • Petite Double Chocolate Brownies

The Baptismal Luncheon turned out fabulous.


Kelly emailed that evening,
"Bravo! Everything was FABULOUS! Huge hit."

Comments

Popular Posts