What I Love....



What I love.....let me count....and count....and count....all I can not live without in my kitchen.

This subject "What I Love" is quite the list. Here are a couple I'd like to share with you today.







Eggs...Free Range Cage Free Eggs. My parents are big believers in fresh eggs, we always had chickens while I was growing up in NM. Of course as a child I'd see tv commericals of white eggs "the incredible edible egg", I would turn my nose up to the brown eggs (I'd still eat them). The most comforting sunny childhood memory I have of eggs starts with my precious Mother. For breakfast she would make us a liquid breakfast drink (trying to get us all to school on time was an art) she would bring each of us a warm mug filled with a cinnamon oatmeal smoothie, Mexican Ponchie or a banana oatmeal smoothie. So tasty.


Do you remember coming home from school famished? When I would get home from elementary school Mom would always be home and as soon as I'd step foot in the house she would start up the fire, fry me a lacy egg served with a warm home made corn tortilla. This meal was always so delicious and special.







My next little love is a luxury. I love coffee so does Carmella. Above is a baby coffee, blackstrap molasses, water and milk, she thursts for it. A couple of weeks ago I went to my friend Denise's for coffee, she has the top Breville Single Cup Coffee Brewer (I have coffee brewer envy) plus an electric milk frother...coffee was amazing. When I got home that afternoon I was on quest to find a frother on amazon...I found one...not as fancy but it does the job plus it's battery operated. I love it! It's 'aerolatte'.





Comments

  1. ahhhh...coffee & eggs! thanks for sharing these loves with me at your casa last week! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts